Last updated on November 31, 2023
Pursuant to applicable personal data protection related laws and regulations, a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user's actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-enter when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of the user who accesses a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user's surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com or also by different sites (the so-called "third party" cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found on our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found on our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com and of the displayed pages. Please refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found on our site:
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (for instance, your preferred language) so that you won' t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found on our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com in order to display advertising banners of a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com. While you browse on a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on a8a0fe-2.myshopify.com;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level.
All the above-described types of cookies can stay on your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.